[aur-dev] aurweb 4.2.0 released

Mikkel Oscar Lyderik mikkeloscar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:19:49 UTC 2016

Looks like python-srcinfo is missing from aur.archlinux.org:

    $ git push
    Counting objects: 4, done.
    Compressing objects: 100% (4/4), done.
    Writing objects: 100% (4/4), 538 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
    Total 4 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0)
    remote: Traceback (most recent call last):
    remote:   File "hooks/update", line 11, in <module>
    remote:     import srcinfo.parse
    remote: ImportError: No module named 'srcinfo'
    remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
    To ssh://aur/python2-jenkinsapi.git
     ! [remote rejected] master -> master (hook declined)
    error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://aur/python2-jenkinsapi.git'

I will also report it on the bug tracker :)