[aur-dev] pkgbase and seperate pkgver on subpackages

Ignat Harczuk ignathe at gmail.com
Wed May 11 12:52:39 UTC 2016

I am the current repo maintainer for intel-parallel-studio-xe, and I was
wondering if there is a way to have a package built as a pkgbase, while
individually giving each package its own version number?

As it was when i took over the orphaned package, the installation procedure
was to do:

makepkg

This generated all the .pkg.tar.gz files which had different version
numbers but had to be installed seperately, which is according to the
instructions in the wiki.

I would like to change it to make it possible to issue makepkg -i, and thus
installing all the packages. But this only works when one single version
number is used for the entire pkgbase, and individual version numbers for
mkl/tbb will not be seen in pacman.

Is there a known fix to what I try to do?