[aur-dev] Packages maintained as a co-maintainer are not reachable

William Gathoye william at gathoye.be
Wed Jan 11 15:33:50 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

After having been attributed a few packages as a co-maintainer, I
realized the AUR web interface was not providing a way to display these
packages and I need to keep a list by myself.

The UI only provides a way to display package by Maintainer, Submitter,
but not as a co-maintainer. Could you please add this feature please?

Also, I was wondering if as a co-maintainer we could ask the package we
maintain to be merged in another one? Or do we need to be the official
maintainer (not co-maintainer) for that?

Regards,

--
William Gathoye
<william at gathoye.be>