[aur-dev] Packages maintained as a co-maintainer are not reachable

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:39:42 UTC 2017

On 01/11/2017 10:33 AM, William Gathoye wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> After having been attributed a few packages as a co-maintainer, I
> realized the AUR web interface was not providing a way to display these
> packages and I need to keep a list by myself.
>
> The UI only provides a way to display package by Maintainer, Submitter,
> but not as a co-maintainer. Could you please add this feature please?

Known problem, I am pretty sure there is a bugtracker ticket for it
somewhere...

On the packages I co-maintain, I keep their git repos with all the
others though. See: https://github.com/eli-schwart/pkgbuilds

> Also, I was wondering if as a co-maintainer we could ask the package we
> maintain to be merged in another one? Or do we need to be the official
> maintainer (not co-maintainer) for that?

*Anyone* can file a merge request. If your reason is good, the TUs won't
care whether you are the maintainer.

--
Eli Schwartz