Questions with setting up aurweb instance

Hunter Wittenborn hunter at hunterwittenborn.com
Wed Jun 23 22:13:23 UTC 2021

Just reporting back on the issues I had:

The SMTP issue was due to my VPS provider blocking the standard email
ports (25, 465, 587). They let me get them unblocked through contacting
them though, and I imagine it'll work just fine after.

Then I just need to get the TU stuff set up, but that shouldn't be too
hard (hopefully).

Again, thanks!
---
*Hunter Wittenborn*