Questions with setting up aurweb instance

Hunter Wittenborn hunter at hunterwittenborn.com
Thu Jun 24 10:19:02 UTC 2021

I've gotten everything working (Including getting myself TU status),
but I had one last question:

Is there any way to disable the spam check that requires pacman? The
users of my instance aren't going to me on Arch-based distros, so I
ideally need to disable it for the time being untill I can think of
something else.
---
*Hunter Wittenborn*
hunter at hunterwittenborn.com