[aur-general] Enforcing TU Bylaws

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 10:18:05 EST 2007

On Dec 19, 2007 6:03 AM, Leslie P. Polzer <leslie.polzer at gmx.net> wrote:

> > On Dec 19, 2007 6:27 PM, Leslie P. Polzer <leslie.polzer at gmx.net> wrote:
> >> Yuk. For god's sake, please propose something more constructive, like
> >> a change of the quorum rules. I still do some TU stuff occassionally,
> >> although I don't vote right now.
> >
> > Why not? Are you marked as inactive?
>
> I can declare myself to be so, if it helps.

Sounds like you're trying to shirk responsibility here. I have to
agree with Callan here. If you're active, you should note ignore the
voting threads - it's part of the responsibilities of the TUs. If a
person doesn't want to do this, doesn't want to be part of the group
and simply wants to pump out packages it's probably a better idea to
run your own custom repo instead of being part of what should be a
democratic group.