[aur-general] Should I bring rpm/dkpg to community

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 05:40:08 EDT 2008

IMHO that isn't enough of a warrant for it to be in [community]. If we want
to take into consideration such a reasoning, then akin to what danimoth
mentioned, we should see a few other tools in the repo too. Furthermore, 27
and 33 only barely pass as "popular".

Well in any case, if a TU wants, he gets.