[aur-general] Community x86_64

Allan McRae mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 08:23:00 EDT 2008

Mikko Seppälä wrote:
> Back from London :p
>
> Now that I got about a week until my job starts, I will try to bring
> the x86_64 side somewhat up-to-date.
> I'll do the packages that have versionnumber changes before going to
> minor (pkgrel) changes.
> http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html is what I'm going to
> use to track things.
>
> If anyone has any
> objections/comments/touch-and-you-are-dead-meat-packages/etc please
> respond and I see what I can do.
> Otherwise packages will be treated "as if they were mine" so
> everything to be update will be (atleast tried to be) updated
>
> For these replys to come, I shall begin tuesday (as I got loads of
> things to do on monday).

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Community64_Status - should be of
help to you.  I compiled this with lots of help from Eric and have tried
to keep it up to date.  At the bottom it has a list of build failures
for x86_64 versions.  It would be great if you can add/remove things as
necessary.

Cheers,
Allan