[aur-general] TU Vote: Daenyth

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 05:03:10 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 5:20 AM, Ángel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.com.ve> wrote:
> I think that everyone is free to vote anything, and i don't know if bardo
> (or anyother) will resign because now Daenyth is a TU (that will be childish
> in fact),

Don't worry, I don't plan to resign for something like this :) I just
wanted to point out what already happened *to me*. In fact my opinion
is: if it's something important, then you should write about it
whenever you want, especially if the candidate doesn't seem to be
prepared to fit the role.

> the point is, that he reached a quorum, he now is a TU, and
> welcome to the team, honestly i just hope that Daenyth will do a good work,
> no matter what others (including me, yes i voted against Daenyth) can think.

I'm totally with you about this, and having seen Daenyth's work a few
times before his application, I think (and hope) he'll be able to do a
good work.

Thread closed for me :-)

bardo