[aur-general] a little PKGBUILD help please?

scrawler at gmail.com scrawler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 10:20:11 EDT 2008

> Use the $CARCH variable. It will be either i686 or
  x86_64.

thanks, but I don't think that will work.  There are
multiple makefiles with the form "make_platform" then
in the build section there's "make -f make_platform" so
"make -f make_$CARCH" won't work.  I was thinking that
it would require something like

- parse the src directory and list the makefiles
- available have the user choose from a list have the
- choice inserted at the right spot in the PKGBUILD.

or

- don't bother and tell the user to edit the PKGBUILD
  by hand. (what you have to do now) :-)

is something like this possible? (besides the last
option :-) )