[aur-general] Missing Packages

Mikko Seppälä t-r-a-y at mbnet.fi
Thu Aug 21 13:51:18 EDT 2008

Loui wrote:
> Alright I went through that list of packages.
> Give that script another run and see what comes up. Cheers.
> Here are some results.
>
> Removed from CVS:
>  colorscheme
>  warsow
>  gstreamer0.10-polyp
>  perl-extutils-parsexs
>  helixplayer
>  g-wrap
>  perl-term-ui
>  perl-module-corelist
>  perl-locale-maketext-simple
>  re2c
>  perl-log-message
>  perl-log-message-simple
>  perl-module-load
>  fontforge
>  aria2
>  dchroot
>  perl-file-fetch
>  google-earth
>  gnucash
>  bonfire
>  pipslite
>  riot
>  gstreamer0.10-fluendo-mpegdemux
>  hibernate-script
>  perl-module-load-conditional
>  dvdbackup
>  perl-ipc-cmd
>  perl-object-accessor
>  perl-module-loaded
>  perl-module-pluggable
>  perl-cpanplus
>  perl-digest-sha
>  smplayer-themes
>  telepathy-voip-engine
>  perl-archive-extract
>
> -----
>
> I untagged these, but left them in HEAD.
> I'm not completely sure what to do with them.
>  libgda3 - libgda is in extra but only version 1.2.4
> 	   The website says that 3.0.0 is stable but no one has
> 	   flagged the extra package out of date.
>
>  twisted-words
>  ec-fonts-mftraced
>
> -----
>
>  lib32-libxtst needs an update in the AUR database.
>  Right now it's showing up in unsupported.

Well, since AUR doesnt currently support x86_64 community, the CURRENT64
tagged wont show up in AUR interface.
eg lib32-libxtst and all other lib32-stuff (i see them a lot in aur
updates). Ive adopted one, but I see it kinda pointless, should remove
them, but Im looking foward to AUR someday, someway, supporting
CURRENT64 to deal with this stuff.

- Mikko Seppälä