[aur-general] ncurses rebuilds

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Aug 22 02:53:58 EDT 2008

Hi TUs,

In case you have missed it, there is an ncurses rebuild that is now
finished in the [testing] repos.  This requires most (if not all)
programs that link to ncurses to be rebuilt.  Depending on sign-offs, I
am aiming to move this near the end of next week so it would be good to
have your rebuilds ready to upload when this happens.  I'll let you know
closer to the time a more precise day for the move.

Allan

PS.  We really need a [community-testing] repo.