[aur-general] makepkg 3.2.1 testing
allan at archlinux.org
Sun Aug 24 05:17:11 EDT 2008
> On Sunday 24 August 2008 03:42:05 Xavier wrote:
>> For FS#11292 (handling multiple source files which have the same
>> name), a new feature had to be introduced.
>> it is now possible to use the filename of your choice for remote
>> sources, like this :
>> This allows to handle multiple source files with same name, and also
>> to handle more nicely weird URLs like
> I've tried the above feature with a modified version of my
> eclipse-subversive-svn-connector package (attached).
I used the PKGBUILD you attached and it worked fine. I also tested with
and without SRCDEST set in case that somehow caused it.
> I've got the following behavior from makepkg:
> After clearing my local makepkg source cache I try to run:
> $ makepkg -g
> ==> Retrieving Sources...
> -> Downloading feature.jar...
> --2008-08-24 10:22:46-- http://www.polarion.org/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/2.0/update-site/features/org.polarion.eclipse.team.svn.connector_2.0.3.I20080814-1500.jar
> Resolving www.polarion.org... 184.108.40.206
> Connecting to www.polarion.org|220.127.116.11|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
> Length: 16510 (16K) [application/java-archive]
> Saving to: `org.polarion.eclipse.team.svn.connector_2.0.3.I20080814-1500.jar'
> 100%[======================================>] 16,510 --.-K/s in 0.1s
> 2008-08-24 10:22:47 (109 KB/s) - `org.polarion.eclipse.team.svn.connector_2.0.3.I20080814-1500.jar' saved [16510/16510]
What is really strange here is that makepkg isn't even saving the file
to <name>.part. I don't understand this.
More information about the aur-general