[aur-general] Remove bad packages

Tue Aug 26 12:41:58 EDT 2008

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Ángel Velásquez wrote:

> Ronald van Haren ha scritto:
>> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Ángel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.com.ve>
>> wrote:

>>> Done
>>>

>> are you sure, I can still see it on the aur filesystem?
>>
>> I believe Allan is on it, the permissions are wrong so we can't delete it.
>>
>> Ronald
>>
> Eh i'm pretty sure in fact i delete the package cuz i see the directory empty
> (without any .tar.gz or PKGBUILD or something), now when i go to the url to
> pdfsam:

> i just see "the details of this package can't be found"
>
> Let's wait for an answer from Allan anyway

We are talking about removing it from the server, not the AUR interface.
It's still there: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pdfsam/

The permisions are incorrect so Allan or any of us that recently got
permission to do this stuff can't do it. Someone with more privileges must do it.
believed to be clean.