[aur-general] Remove bad packages

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Tue Aug 26 13:29:54 EDT 2008

Eric Belanger ha scritto:
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Ángel Velásquez wrote:
>
>> Ronald van Haren ha scritto:

>>> are you sure, I can still see it on the aur filesystem?
>>>
>>> I believe Allan is on it, the permissions are wrong so we can't
>>> delete it.
>>>
>>> Ronald
>>>
>> Eh i'm pretty sure in fact i delete the package cuz i see the
>> directory empty (without any .tar.gz or PKGBUILD or something), now
>> when i go to the url to pdfsam:
>>
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17514
>>
>> i just see "the details of this package can't be found"
>>
>> Let's wait for an answer from Allan anyway
>>

> We are talking about removing it from the server, not the AUR
> interface. It's still there: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pdfsam/
>
> The permisions are incorrect so Allan or any of us that recently got
> permission to do this stuff can't do it. Someone with more privileges
> must do it.
Yes, I saw this; another AUR bug, that I suppose is reported right now
(i will check the FlySpray in a few hours but now i can't)..

Plus, i thought even if I can't remove the directory of the package (cuz
I don't have that kind of permissions, and the AUR script doesn't work)
someone should do it from the website in any case.

My humble opinion of course.

Regards

--
Angel Velásquez