[aur-general] Proposed rules for packages entering [community]

Drew Frank goodgrue at archlinux.us
Thu Dec 4 13:52:02 EST 2008

There as been a lot of good discussion, and it appears there are more
or less two "sides" here.  Perhaps it would be a good idea for people
to try to summarize the argument of the "opposing side", to see if the
two groups really understand each other's positions.  I've seen a
bunch of good points made by proponents of either side, but there's a
danger that they're being lost in the mailing list deluge.  A concise
list of of the pros and cons of the various courses of action might be
a helpful tool, too -- editable by all on a wiki page, perhaps.

Just an idea :).

Drew