[aur-general] TU Removal - Bob Finch

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Dec 18 21:40:49 EST 2008

Hi TUs,

Bob deleted all his packages from the AUR using his Trusted User
powers.  This is in complete violation of the principle behind the
restriction that only Trusted Users can delete packages from the AUR and
I believe is enough to warrant the removal of Bob as a TU.

As you would have seen in previous threads, Bob has removed all his
packages from [community] and apparently intends to resign anyway.
Given the absence of official resignation, I am starting the discussion
period now.

It appears his CVS access has already been removed by someone else and I
have drop his privileges on the AUR for the period of this discussion/vote.

Allan