[aur-general] Renaming a package?

joyfulgirl at archlinux.us joyfulgirl at archlinux.us
Mon Dec 29 12:51:40 EST 2008

Hello!

I just adopted the dillo2-cvs package; however, dillo development has recently
changed to mercurial. I have a working PKGBUILD for this new -hg package, but
was wondering whether there was any way to just change the name of the original
package rather than create a new one. If so, if there's a TU who could rename it
to dillo-hg I'd appreciate it. If not, would a TU mind deleting the dillo2-cvs
package?

Thanks a lot!
Ivy

--
                If I Ever Become An Evil Villainess...
104. My undercover agents will not have tattoos identifying them as