[aur-general] Resignation from Dev/TU position

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:35:38 EST 2008

I'm sure you'll be back!
Hope your exams go well and good luck in becoming a dentist.
If I've any tooth problems, I know whom to email :)

Sometimes I think that Arch is more than just a distribution. It's kind
of a way of life. Even if years down the line, Linux goes poof (hardly likely),
the essence of Arch will always remain with me. K.I.S.S. is beautiful.
That's why
I don't think anyone can ever (philosophically speaking) ever leave Arch, since
it becomes a part of themselves.

Thank you,
Abhishek Dasgupta