[aur-general] [REMOVAL: DISCUSSION PERIOD] filoktetes

Allan McRae mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:38:21 EST 2008

Ronald van Haren wrote:
> As stated by the bylaws, a removal thread due to unwarranted and
> undeclared inactivity is automatically triggered after missing at
> least three consecutive voting procedures. Filoketes has missed the
> last 4 voting procedures, does not respond, and never declared himself
> inactive.

I am just going to add that I actually have no idea who Filoktetes
actually is.  I know I haven't been a TU for too long but i followed the
mailing lists for many moons before I applied and would recognize most
TUs by name/email address.

So, I went to
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users#filoktetes to try find
some info and it was empty...  So I went to his details in AUR and found
a real name which shed some limited amount of light.

I must say I agree with this purely because of the large number of
Filoktetes's packages flagged as out of date in community without
explained absence.

Allan