[aur-general] [REMOVAL: DISCUSSION PERIOD] filoktetes

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:47:41 EST 2008

Hi all,

As stated by the bylaws, a removal thread due to unwarranted and
undeclared inactivity is automatically triggered after missing at
least three consecutive voting procedures. Filoketes has missed the
last 4 voting procedures, does not respond, and never declared himself
inactive.

The relevant part of the bylaws:

active TUs that keep quorum from being established on a voting
procedure for three consecutive voting procedures (they need not be on
the same motion) are automatically brought up for removal procedure,
by reason of unwarranted inactivity.

There is one special case for removal, removal due to unwarranted and
undeclared inactivity, for which standard voting procedure deviates
from the above. This motion is also automatically triggered by
repeated quorum offenses, as described in the Quorum subsection of
this document. For this special case, SVP is followed with a
discussion period of three days, a quorum of 66%, and a voting period
of 5 days.

SVP( inactivity_removal_of_TU, 3, 0.66, 5 );

I already opened a couple of threads before, the last one of them
gives a good overview of the situation:
We already had an unofficial 'discussion' in this thread:
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-February/006988.html

I'm feeling sorry for having to do this, but this mail starts the 3
days discussion period.

Ronald