[aur-general] AUR Release 1.5.0

Cilyan Olowen gaknar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:03:02 EST 2008

Nice work !

I'm just a little surprised that French translation is not up-to-date. It's
even more disturbing as non internationalized sentences are shown bold red !
I posted some sentences a few months ago and I didn't received any reply.

If it's not too late, I'd be really glad to help translation. Following,
some translation of non localized sentences I met when browsing the new
version.

--------------------------------
_DISCLAIMER_
AVERTISSEMENT: Les PKGBUILDs proposés dans "Unsupported" sont produits par
des utilisateurs. Téléchargez-les à vos propres risques.

_Showing results 1 - 25 of 8604_
Résultats %i à %i pour un total de %i

_Out of Date_
Périmé