[aur-general] AUR Release 1.5.0

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:42:33 EST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 6:15 PM, Simo Leone <simo at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Also, we should get thayer set up with something or other one of these
> days.

As I said before, because we are using git, it is actually much more
beneficial to have one person with the "reins" to push things out.
Most companies work this way - they have a team of "release engineers"
(or some other nonsense title) that pull things from a staging box
that developers have access to to the production box. Because we only
have one production box, it'd be nice if we could not actually treat
it as if it were staging - that's how we break things