[aur-general] Can it be done?

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 18:45:58 EST 2008

If you look at the install.proto in /var/abs/ (if you have abs, which is
now separate from pacman), you may be able to but that stuff in the
pre_install() function.

You could also package modifications of mysql apache php, and have FreePBX
require them.

But probably the installer can be convinced to ignore those checks, maybe
with a usage flag, otherwise with a patch (which wouldn't be a bad feature
upstream either)

Apart from the wiki, the respective manpages for pacman, makepkg, PKGBUILD
have some information.

Then, if you still don't understand something, ask, and maybe the
documentation should be changed to include that case...