[aur-general] VOTE: pressh (Ronald van Haren)

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:09:20 EST 2008

Wow, that's a very good way to start the new year!!
I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote, and most of all I want
to thank Roman for sponsoring me!
Now it is time for me to start with the points Roman mentioned, and start
contributing to the community.

ps. and a happy new year to all!

best,
ronald