[aur-general] orphaned packages in community

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 09:54:23 EST 2008

On Jan 11, 2008 7:37 PM, Eric Belanger <belanger at astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

> rage is part of e17.

noticed

> You might be planning to do that later on, but if you would seperate from
> the list the orphans that must remain in community because they are
> (make)depends of other packages and to list these packages (and their
> maintainers) that depends on orphans, you might speed up the adoption of
> these orphans, as logically, a maintainer should make sure that all his
> packages' dependencies are maintained by himself or another TU.

Yeah I was indeed waiting a couple of days to check that, hoping that some
more packages would be adopted so it would be less work :p
Anyway, I should have time to do it either tomorrow or the day after
tomorrow. If anyone could step up to check the same for molok's packages I
would be glad :)

I will check all the orphaned packages, but I can make mistakes, so if you
have time in the coming 10 or so days, please check that none of the orphans
is a dependency of one of your packages in community.