[aur-general] e17 packages in community (was orphaned packages in community)

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:40:58 EST 2008

To reply to my previous message in this thread, there is no need to
testbuild the e17-cvs PKGBUILDs with the script I supplied yesterday
anymore. I did found somebody on IRC today who was willing to do it. No
errors during the build process came up as he reported.

I will test some additional modules and see which ones are stable enough to
be of any use, and will push those into community after updating the wiki.