[aur-general] REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej

Callan Barrett wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 06:04:23 EST 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 7:38 PM, Sergej Pupykin <pupykin.s at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll check smf package today. It seems I skip your post,
>
> About #Maintainer and license - I add them but it will take some time...

Just so you know I didn't go through these by hand, it took all of 5
minutes to get a list of them and run grep.

I have suggested your removal because you aren't voting and this is
exactly what the bylaws states must be done in a case like this, if
you were unable to vote you must mark yourself as inactive. The fact
is I doubt you're bad at packaging but I don't think it's possible to
maintain 600 packages.

I think what would be best, especially if you're going to be inactive,
is to orphan some of your packages, as many as possible so we can make
this manageable. The voting is negligible and I don't see why we can't
work something out but this huge amount of packages you maintain is
the real issue.

--
Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett