[aur-general] REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej

Hugo Doria hugodoria at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:39:30 EST 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 8:31 AM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> Neverthless none of these issues worth starting a discussion period
> IMO, because they all can be resolved by a communication.

I agree here. Yes, maintain ~600 packages is crazy, but i do not think
this is enough do start this discussion period.

I think Sergej should orphan some packages and some other TU should
adopt and maintain it. This will help to maintain the quality of
packages.

The not-voting issue is a problem. Sergej should start voting or mark
himself as inactive.

--
[]'s
Hugo Doria