[aur-general] REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Wed Jan 16 16:11:32 EST 2008

Alessio Bolognino wrote

> The last thing: seriously, who the hell needs stuff like
> cross-arm-wince-cegcc-libstdcppdll ? More than 500 packages owned by sergej have
> less than 10 votes, so virtually useless.

Sergej, why don't you move all of your packages that have less than,
say, 8 or 10 votes to unsupported and/or orphan them? This will bring
the number of packages you maintain in community to a more reasonable
figure and will help calm down the, IMO very understandable, irritation
that is being addressed at you here. I think what we are asking you is
clear: besides fixing the issue with the missing maintainer and license
tags, please DO REDUCE the number of packages you maintain in community!

François