[aur-general] REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej

Sergej Pupykin pupykin.s at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:25:20 EST 2008

there are 2 main problems:
 - Maintainer tag (which is mostly fixed already)
 - Missing license (~70 packages)
Why I can not fix this issues and continue maintain my packages?
I think I can maintain it successfully.

There are no opened bugs in FlySpray. There are 2 out-of-dated packages.
- kernel26-xen - proper patch for 2.6.23 kernel not found
- aqbanking - which have temporary build problems

Are you afraid the same as willysilly or try to reduce disk usage and mirror
traffic?