[aur-general] REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej

JJDaNiMoTh jjdanimoth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:13:06 EST 2008

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:10:01 +0300
"Sergej Pupykin" <pupykin.s at gmail.com> wrote:

> I really do not understand why you discuss count of my packages and why I
> should move some of them to unsupported.
>
> Not only I have community packages with low votes.
>
> Let us make _exact_ rules when TU can move package to community and when can
> not.

I need to agree with sergej here.
Yes, I see that many package have old/unappropriated/missing tag, but
if he fix this thing.. Who can stop sergej? :)

The number of packages, IMHO, isn't discussed because we hate you, but
only ( I think ) if you leave ( maybe, in a future... I hope this never
happen, but who can see the future? ) it can be hard for the TUs that
remain. And the same thing is valid for me, for wizzo, for all Trusted
Users group.

--
JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User