[aur-general] REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej

Callan Barrett wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:01:18 EST 2008

Alright, I think I'm beginning to see the other point of view in this.
>From what I've seen so far Sergej has done everything I've asked of
him in the beginning of the thread, he is voting again and he has
acknowledged and is willing to fix up his packages. I don't think I
can ask for much more than this even though he did not do it in a way
I thought best.

Sergej: If you are sure you can maintain all of these packages I can
accept that even if in my opinion it is way too much, provided you fix
up your packages and pay closer attention to what you do upload I'm
happy. I never actually had a specific list of packages that need a
maintainer tag/license/etc. but it's just a matter of using something
like grep to check. As long as you can do this yourself I don't think
we need a bug report for it.

Anyway, next time I want to bring up something like this I promise
I'll start an unofficial thread before it before I start the longest
thread ever to hit the ML again. I also suggest anyone who wants to
talk about restricting what packages go in community to start a new
thread about it rather than using this one.

--
Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett