[aur-general] REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej

Varun Acharya ganja.guru.x64 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 06:38:11 EST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 4:54 PM, Leslie P. Polzer <leslie.polzer at gmx.net> wrote:

> Again, a lot of fuss about almost nothing.
>
> The community repo and AUR are working, so why the useless talking?
> We should be thankful for Sergej to maintain such a high workload
> (and obviously he's prepared for it, some minor points aside that
> just needed prompting him) instead of trying to kick him out.
>
> Even if he should leave one day there are enough TUs on the team
> to solve the problem of the packages he leaves behind.
>
>  Leslie

I agree. As long as sergej starts voting, I don't see a problem with him
staying on as a TU. And I don't really see it as a big deal if a few
maintainer/license tags are missing, cause its not the end of the world, and
the resulting packages are not affected anyways. He has shown initiative to
fix these problems, and that's enough for me. I'm strongly against his
removal. We do this for fun, not cause were paid to do it.

Varun