[aur-general] Should TU put in [community] packages they use?

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 08:50:31 EST 2008

This came to my mind reading the discussion about Sergej, but after
some thinking I couldn't make up a clear opinion about it, so this
thread just brings up the question.

There's a few packages I maintain in unsupported that almost nobody
voted, so I never moved them to [community]. But what if I use them in
my daily activities? I'm interested in having an up-to-date package,
so I'd maintain, build and test it anyway... should I share it with
its (small) user base?

Corrado