[aur-general] Should TU put in [community] packages they use?

Darwin Bautista djclue917 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:03:38 EST 2008

IMHO, TUs should prioritize packages with sufficiently high votes (and
are eligible, of course). I've seen quite a lot of "unpopular"
(software that I haven't even heard of before and probably
never/seldom used) packages in community lately when there are in fact
a lot of other, more popular, packages that needs a TU's love.

(I'm not a TU but I also use [community] that's why I wanted my voice
to be heard.)

--
Darwin M. Bautista
BS Electronics and Communications Engineering

University of the Philippines Linux Users' Group
http://www.uplug.org