[aur-general] REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej

Sebastian Nowicki xilonmu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:07:58 EST 2008

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 05:45:30PM +0900, Callan Barrett wrote:
> ~70 of your packages are missing licenses.
> ~440 are missing either a maintainer tag of contributor tag.
> ~550 are missing a maintainer tag.

Given the amount of packages that did not follow the guidelines, I beg
to differ. You wouldn't maintain 600 packages would you? And you most
definitely would not like to take a share (~20) of those packages
if Sergej was to disappear.

This isn't the main reason why this discussion was started. It was due
to Sergej not voting.