[aur-general] REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:42:46 EST 2008

2008/1/18, Sebastian Nowicki <xilonmu at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 05:44:32PM +0100, Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
> > Actually one of the main points of this discussion is exactly this.
> > I have read a lot of people saying "no way Sergej is able to maintain
> > this" -- of course without being able to prove it, as the current
> > situation shows rather that he *can* maintain this.
> >
> >   Leslie
>
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 05:45:30PM +0900, Callan Barrett wrote:
> > ~70 of your packages are missing licenses.
> > ~440 are missing either a maintainer tag of contributor tag.
> > ~550 are missing a maintainer tag.
>
> Given the amount of packages that did not follow the guidelines, I beg
> to differ. You wouldn't maintain 600 packages would you? And you most
> definitely would not like to take a share (~20) of those packages
> if Sergej was to disappear.
>
> This isn't the main reason why this discussion was started. It was due
> to Sergej not voting.

Actually, that's not only sergej who didn't vote recently before this
thread started,
I haven't heard anything from nesl247 (15.10.07) and zeus (16.11.07)
too, though they didn't state about their inactivity.
I guess sergej's non-voting in a couple of votings in a row was just
more noticeable' because his nick is much more frequent on AUR package
list. :-)

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)