[aur-general] orphaned packages in community

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:16:37 EST 2008

2008/1/23, Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com>:
> Okay, now nesl247 has officially resigned as a TU, his packages are
> added to the list. These packages are no dependencies of other
> [community] packages (only the last three in the short list depend on
> each other). Please adopt if you would like to maintain one of these
> packages:
>
> gtvg 0.3-1
> screenlets 0.0.10-3
>
> pycups 1.9.28-1
> hal-cups-utils 0.6.13-1
> system-config-printer 0.7.76-2
>

> note: screenlets has 54 votes, depends on a number of gnome stuff via
> gnome-python-desktop, so it would be great if someone with a bunch of
> gnome stuff could adopt it).

I guess that's me. But I'm in process of updating my packages via
slooow internet connection (>20 left), so I'm not sure if it's correct
for me to adopt yet another package.
So let me know if you're ok with me adopting it (as well as that
system-config-printer and friends) if noone else wants them.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)