[aur-general] Popular new Chinese fonts looking for TU adoption

Qianqian Fang fangqq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:01:40 EST 2008

thank you Bob for clarifying the policy and workflow. I will forward
your message
to the submitters and encourage them applying for TU if they decide to
take the
responsibility.

If there happen to be a TU that are familiar with Chinese fonts issues, and
would like to share the responsibility, please also let us know.

Best

Qianqian