[aur-general] New Devs

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Thu Jul 3 07:55:35 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:

> Hi TUs (and other interested parties),

Hi Allan

> Many of you may have noticed that there are eight TUs in the new bunch of
> developers bought on in the past weeks (http://www.archlinux.org/news/401/).
>  That is about 1/3 of the total TUs.  So we thought we let you know what was
> happening with our TU positions.

Congrats, to all i've congratulated some of us anyway.

> The good news is that we do not intend on resigning from our TU positions
> in the immediate future.  We are joining the dev team to help take some
> strain of the devs and don't want to create strain for the remaining TUs by
> oprhaning all our community packages in the process! We may want to orphan
> some packages in the community/unsupported repo as our workload becomes
> larger with picking up packages to maintain in the main repos, but we will
> deal with that if/when the time comes.

Good, so you won't let us (TU crew) alone.

My unique question is, so you're still continue voting for the TU team, i'd
like to know because now i'm sponsoring Anders and i would like to know if
the 100% quorum will be 25 or 17?

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net