[aur-general] kernel26zenmm-git PKGBUILD

james toy toyj at union.edu
Sun Jul 6 00:30:50 EDT 2008

Hyperair,

          Thank you for your prompt reply -- i am also going to be adding my
own patchset to it -- this complicates things since they are not directly in
the repos -- i just want to make sure that that BUILD is sane and not crazy
so i would like some tests to be done first -- also -- if it says 20080705
-- i want it to be that way -- i don't want 20080405 building 20080710 --
thats messy -- and while i know it works -- i would prefer things check out
properly and people know what they are dealing with -- is there anyone who
wants to give this PKGBUILD a try when i get it functional?  thanks.

respectfully,

-jt

--
jt