[aur-general] Semi-inactivity

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:26:45 EDT 2008

Hi all!
Two days ago I had my last exam for the semester and promptly got on a
train for a deserved (?) vacation. I have some connectivity to check
how things are going and if there are any problems with my packages
(in fact I'm planning to update everything I left behind because of
these exams) but you never know. So if any TU or dev feels the need to
tinker with my things, then just do it. Well, if you can wait a bit
just drop an e-mail =)

I'll be back on July, 1st. Have a great time while you impatiently
wait for me ;-)

Corrado