[aur-general] TU Application

Jeff Horelick jdhore1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 13:41:57 EDT 2008

I also forgot to mention this (writing long emails is hard :P ); I'm
currently working on a disto called DebianX (Debian as the base and
the name was suggested by my co-developers, not myself) and in said
distro where we currently only have 20 users (we haven't gotten even
an official release out yet or our website up), i am the maintainer of
all of GNOME, Firefox/XULRunner, and whatever else i want to maintain.