[aur-general] TU Application

Loui louipc.ist at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 14:56:08 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 02:22:53PM -0400, Jeff Horelick wrote:
> Also, i did mention in my original post that i'd try to be in
> #archlinux more. I'm currently doing stuff around the house this early
> afternoon, but i will be on #archlinux shortly.

I feel a little dumber whenever I hang out in #archlinux for some
reason. HA HA. At least you can hang out in some of the other channels
like #archlinux-aur or #archlinux-tu when you become a TU. IRC is
usually a huge time sucker though, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I guess the fact that you don't use Arch that much compared to other
distros is a bit of a concern. If you become a TU then we'll have a
better reason to start the brainwashing and make you into a total
Arch fiend.

Hooray!