[aur-general] TU Application

DaNiMoTh jjdanimoth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 05:27:09 EDT 2008

2008/7/28 Jeff Horelick <jdhore1 at gmail.com>:
> Can i cancel my application? I realized i have better things to do
> with my time than face an inquisition. I'm done with Arch in the way
> of caring about being a TU or a full-on developer.

It wasn't an inquisition. If you talk about your past as Debian
Developer, and you're applicating as 'Trusted' User, let us know a bit
more about you, just for curiosity.
But some of us see that there isn't any trace of you; and then, it is
clear, we don't feel good about that. Not because you need to be an
ex-GNU/{Debian,Gentoo,Suse,*}/Linux developer to being a TU, but
because it isn't respected the word 'Trusted'.

And, with these words...

> I thought i'd mention this because it's still important. I refuse to
> provide any proof that i am/was a DD. If you choose not to believe me,
> fine, if you choose to believe me, great

...I can't trust in you. Sorry. It would be a great thing if you
didn't talk about your past :P

Nothing of personal, I'm glad to offer to you a beer ( or a dish of
cappelletti, as you want ) if you pass in Italy :)