[aur-general] TU Application

Geoffroy Carrier geoffroy.carrier at koon.fr
Sun Jul 27 23:35:07 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 05:13, Jeff Horelick <jdhore1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry, but i'm not going to do that. It was drama, it was a few
> years ago when i was younger and stupider. It's no longer an issue
> between myself and the parties involved so as i mentioned, i'm not
> going to bring it up and i very much hope this will be the last of the
> issue of if i was a Debian Developer or not. Let's just say i didn't
> want my name affiliated with Debian anymore when i left and leave it
> at that.

Please, don't present yourself as an ex-DD if you don't want to be
affiliated anymore.

I'll vote for you if someone announces that he wants to sponsor you at
the end of the discussion period.

> I hope you all do the right thing FOR THE COMMUNITY.
You made me sad, deep in my heart. I would love to speak English more
fluently to express all those feelings. Don't take that personnaly
please :)

Anyway, please keep contributing!

And please quote random E-mails you left in the l.d.o archives (like
your application), that will stop most people's doubts and should be
rather easy to do.

--
Geoffroy Carrier