[aur-general] TU Application

Jeff Horelick jdhore1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 23:13:18 EDT 2008

I'm sorry, but i'm not going to do that. It was drama, it was a few
years ago when i was younger and stupider. It's no longer an issue
between myself and the parties involved so as i mentioned, i'm not
going to bring it up and i very much hope this will be the last of the
issue of if i was a Debian Developer or not. Let's just say i didn't
want my name affiliated with Debian anymore when i left and leave it
at that.

Here's my honest, no BS opinion: There are currently only 27 TU's and
36 developers in this project. I have the skills to be a very capable
TU. I more or less don't care if you vote for me to be a TU to be
perfectly honest. It's not going to plague me in the morning that i
didn't get enough votes. I only feel that i'd bring something useful
to a community with currently a lot of ground to cover (~9600 packages
in the AUR) and from what i can see, not enough people to cover it.

Thanks
I hope you all do the right thing FOR THE COMMUNITY.
JD