[aur-general] TU Application

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Jul 28 01:08:05 EDT 2008

Jeff Horelick wrote:
> Can i cancel my application? I realized i have better things to do
> with my time than face an inquisition. I'm done with Arch in the way
> of caring about being a TU or a full-on developer.

Done.

This whole event has been very disappointing for me and I think this
ending is for the best.  But I will continue taking the risk of
sponsoring people I peripherally know as all my previous "risks" have
paid off nicely.  Also, I don't want the barrier of entry here to be too
high because no-one will take a risk with a potentially lesser known but
still very competent user.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some...

Cheers,
Allan